Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Marijuana use while pregnant..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
I'm going to start off by saying, if you're against marijuana use no matter what, please don't reply or bash other people in this post. As for the rest of my post.. I've heard claims of it helping with multiple things such as nausea/morning sickness, eating problems (not being able to keep anything down), and many other things. So I'm curious if any mommas on here have used marijuana while pregnant and why you used it?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I did use it for morning sickness. I would wake up at 4 am and throw up. So I would take one to two hits before I'd get sick and most of the time I wouldn't throw up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:12 AM
I didn't with my first pregnancy 13 years ago, but with my last 2 years ago I did. It helped tremendously. I didn't smoke a lot, maybe just a couple times a day. My dh grows so I know where it was coming from. My dr knew about it and she was ok with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

It helps some people tremendously with morning sickness. I would suggest vaping or using edibles while pregnant instead of smoking it though.

the.B.karma
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I am all for marijuana completely, but I didn't smoke while pregnant. (Though I did have a hard time stop smoking cigarettes completely, so fuck, not perfect)
I know a few moms who have smoked though during it and I didn't fnd much wrong with it. It wasn't insane amounts - it helped them with things. One didn't and couldn't eat anything ever unless she did. Their kids are fine. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:16 AM
I'm on the fence about this one.

I've done it and I.found that my.kids who I.did it with were born with disabilities and or defects.

The one I.didn't is perfectly fine.

Not saying it's a cause, but it makes me wonder sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:17 AM
This. Was the only way to not be sick 24/7

Quoting Anonymous: I did use it for morning sickness. I would wake up at 4 am and throw up. So I would take one to two hits before I'd get sick and most of the time I wouldn't throw up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Yep

Quoting Anonymous: I did use it for morning sickness. I would wake up at 4 am and throw up. So I would take one to two hits before I'd get sick and most of the time I wouldn't throw up.
lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM
What kind of disabilities. If you don't mind me asking.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm on the fence about this one.

I've done it and I.found that my.kids who I.did it with were born with disabilities and or defects.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I did and do right now. I had hg for both of my last pregnancies. I also use while not pregnant for anxiety.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Cognitive delays, speech. ADHD, lower mentality issues.

I have 3 kids, smoked with the first and last. And my.middle I.didn't.

Quoting lilyrose2011: What kind of disabilities. If you don't mind me asking.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm on the fence about this one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)