Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son brought his legos to bed

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:24 AM
  • 14 Replies

Yesterday at the Lego store we discovered the kiosk where you can build your own lego guys. I don't know why I've never noticed it before, but anyway I let my kids do 3 guys each. My son was so excited about his new legos that he had them in his pocket last night during our bike ride and I suspected he was going to play with them after lights out.

About 4 am he crawled in to bed with us. It was a rough morning with his feet kicking the back of my head several times. I finally got out of bed when I noticed I had a lego helmet embedded in my thigh. lol The rest of the lego guy was smashed under my calf. 

You know if you want to sleep with legos, that's fine but don't bring them to my bed! I can't decide if sleeping on a lego is worse than stepping on one.

by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama31709
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Bahaha. Aren't kids awesome? He really likes those lego guys, huh? My son carries one around all the time in his pocket.
Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

been there....lol

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Gah!! NO!! 

That is torture!

AvantGardener
by Song Bird on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:27 AM

He's only got Lego Duplo stuff so far and these are real legos so I think they have him extra excited.

Quoting lilmama31709: Bahaha. Aren't kids awesome? He really likes those lego guys, huh? My son carries one around all the time in his pocket.

AvantGardener
by Song Bird on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I have to say, when I felt something small and hard on my thigh, I was a little afraid to look. I was relieved it was only a lego helmet. I'm creeped out about things in my bed. He woke up and hasn't even come downstairs for breakfast, or said good morning yet because he's already playing. If and when he ever comes down, we will have a little chat about toys in mommy's bed.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

been there....lol

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Lol
lilmama31709
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Last year, my cousin gave my son all the Legos he had from when we were kids. 2 full Rubbermaid storage containers. Full. I've never seen so many Legos. I transferred them to one of those big plastic storage drawer sets, all 3 are full. And he got more this past Christmas and his birthday and he'll probably get more this year.... So many Legos.

Quoting AvantGardener:

He's only got Lego Duplo stuff so far and these are real legos so I think they have him extra excited.

Quoting lilmama31709: Bahaha. Aren't kids awesome? He really likes those lego guys, huh? My son carries one around all the time in his pocket.

AvantGardener
by Song Bird on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

His birthday is this coming Saturday. I know my family is sending legos. They're still the Duplo but he'll be so excited. My daughter just graduated to "real legos" and has been having a blast. I'm pretty sure he snuck in to her room last night to play with the real legos.

Quoting lilmama31709: Last year, my cousin gave my son all the Legos he had from when we were kids. 2 full Rubbermaid storage containers. Full. I've never seen so many Legos. I transferred them to one of those big plastic storage drawer sets, all 3 are full. And he got more this past Christmas and his birthday and he'll probably get more this year.... So many Legos.
Quoting AvantGardener:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol.  Both of my kids bring toys if they sleep in my bed.  I'll see them and take them to their rooms and later in the day I'll find more!!  It's cute but I wish they'd stop and I'm glad it's not hard stuff like the Legos lol.  

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids be like.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)