Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Friend is trying to talk me out of abortion.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 152 Replies
She called my SO selfish for even considering it. She says your baby wants to live and such. I say it's for the better even though I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm scared and nervous.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:50 AM
BreezeAlanna
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Fuck her. Your body, your choice.

Clara78
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell her to fuck off and do what you feel is right. If I loved by you I would go with you for support. That is what a friend does. A friend does not guilt trip you and berate you. She is no friend.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:53 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

Quoting Clara78: Tell her to fuck off and do what you feel is right. If I loved by you I would go with you for support. That is what a friend does. A friend does not guilt trip you and berate you. She is no friend.
MusherMaggie
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Please do not abort. You have a living baby inside you. There is the alternative of adoption, and lots of things in between.
702girly
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think you should go through with an unwanted pregnancy just because a friend of yours is pro life.

It's not her decision. She shouldn't even factor into your decision. It's your body and you're going to be the one to deal with the pregnancy, not her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Is she going to give birth for you, raise it, and pay for it? If not, then she has no say.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:01 PM
You shouldn't have told anyone other than your partner until you were comfortable with your decision. Since that ship has sailed, just do what you need to do in order to be certain. There's no going back no matter what you decide, so YOU need to be sure you are making the right choice. Not your friends or even your partner. Do what is best for you, don't worry about them.
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Your body your choice.Tell her it is none of her damned business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)