Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what I have learned on cafemom tonight eta 2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
1 mom liked this
If children don't get new clothes for school then that is cruelty and shaming and they will be a failure. Following through with consquences makes you a dick and if you punish one child the siblings should be punished too if not you are an asshole.

So what mommy failure have you learned . Lmao

Eta
my most recent discovery is not buying new clothes is abuse and is going to. Cause you child to become a teen mom.

Eta
Lol this keeps getting better and better now I just learned because I am dishing out consquences to my teen that I am jealous and resentful of my dd. Smh
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I learned that when you dont like something your a racist

thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:46 PM
3 moms liked this

I learned that if someone doesnt like you its ok for them to act like an asshole and call you names then they accuse you of being an asshole and calling names even though THEY were the ones acting like an asshole and calling names. Weird, I know.

Cass84
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:47 PM
4 moms liked this
I learned that 99% of the moms on here don't read beyond the title of a post before replying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Um no...the lesson is...don't blame your kids shitty attitude on them...they didn't raise themselves. Also, dictionaries are our friends.
catcameback
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:48 PM

wtf? lmao

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I learned apparently to some parents their boy might hit puberty before they're allowed in a men's room alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:50 PM
And sticking with consquences is what you do to Change that shitty behavior but not according to cafemom.

I guess in the world of cafemom children are born knowing right from wrong and consquences are the devil.

Quoting Anonymous: Um no...the lesson is...don't blame your kids shitty attitude on them...they didn't raise themselves. Also, dictionaries are our friends.
by Spider.Bully on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Quoting thetrollcat:

I learned that if someone doesnt like you its ok for them to act like an asshole and call you names then they accuse you of being an asshole and calling names even though THEY were the ones acting like an asshole and calling names. Weird, I know.

I learned that this is the cause of anxiety ...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:51 PM

*kid's or kids'

Quoting Anonymous: Um no...the lesson is...don't blame your kids shitty attitude on them...they didn't raise themselves. Also, dictionaries are our friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Aparently children should be left with their abusive father if the mother can't afford them. Or has trouble dealing with them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)