Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are absolutely disgusted at the rioting in MO

Posted by   + Show Post

Then you would be proud of these young men who organized the clean up

by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Replies (251-255):
jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Yes! Finally people who are willing to go against popular consensus! Way to be responsible and do the right thing.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Popular consensus?

Ive not seen one person say "yay riots thats what Ferguson needs is anarchy"

The majority of the rioters are not from there and very very few protesters are joining riots .

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Yes! Finally people who are willing to go against popular consensus! Way to be responsible and do the right thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Idt I needed to spell it out for you but ok.  Everyone I've talked to likes him and thinks he has the right idea. Some have said he should be a motivational speaker, he should speak to young adults/teens and they'd love to meet him.  There, did I cover everything?  There's no possible way I can speak for everyone in the world since there's no possible way for me to speak to them all so when I say everyone that obviously means everyone I've talked to.  IDC what your opinion is.  I'm just sharing something I think is great so if you like him good.  If not ok.  

Quoting couture-mommy: So say "everyone Ive talked to" because honestly, you don't know if EVERYONE thinks he is great. And I never gave my opinion on it.

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:28 AM

It is nationally, but in the immediate vicinity, the mob still has some control (and these pictures are old, so these young men were cleaning up when the rioting and looting was in full swing - and nobody likes to be shown up like that).

Quoting Texor:

I actually think it's the rioters who are taking the unpopular stand. 

Quoting B1Bomber:

Good for them. It's always nice when people are willing to take an unpopular stand to do the right thing.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Aug. 20, 2014 at 5:52 PM
How is his rant any different from the looters and rioters
I have no problem listening to a reasonable discussion
This rant seems contrived

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, watch the videos. He's telling you how to change things.  YOU have to change!  One person can't change the world, but he sure as he'll can get the ball rolling.  But I know you won't listen so have a good day anyways:-)

Quoting IamMex11: Like I already said
Rant away
SHOW ME ACTION. ..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN