Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF hes so negative!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
So I was texting my friend about me having to drive 8 hours round trip tomorrow to pick my kids up from the airport when they get back from visiting their dad. Their dad is paying my gas cost, and food for the kids while we are driving back, plus extra to make up for the hours I'm missing at work. He lives halfway across country from me.

Anyway my friend says that their dad should have to fly down here, rent a car, drive to th house to pick them up, take them back to the airport, fly back to his house with them, then repeat the same thing to get them home because I shouldn't be inconvenienced to drive the 8 hours. He then said if his wife ever left him, he wouldn't allow her to leave the state unless she signed over her parental rights because no judge would allow a parent who left the state to see their kids or at least not expect the custodial parent to put forth any effort to help the kids see their other parent. I'm kind of blown away that he's that self absorbed I guess to think it would be ok to deny a kid a visit with their parent because he wouldn't want to put forth any effort. Geez. It is just me or is that pretty stupid?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)