Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've never been so depressed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I can't get over this funk. My DH and I are doing horribly, I can't trust him for the life of me, I don't have a Job nor do I have a lot of work experience, I'm extremely underweight, I want to leave but I don't know how I'm going to support my two young children, I have no where to go. I'm so completely depressed. I just want to give up but I'm still going for my beautiful boys!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:51 AM
Bump
HisMrs2013
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Just take it one thing at a time. Seriously. If you think about everything going wrong at once you'll just overwhelm yourself and it sounds like you don't need added stress. So just take on one issue at a time and take it day by day. Good luck mama! Keep strong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Find a women's shelter if you feel you need to get out.  And see your doctor about the depression.

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Good luck momma. I can't say I know how you feel in the marriage department but I know what its like to be so depressed that even the thought of going for your kids starts to look like its too much. Hope you figure it out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:06 AM
Sorry mama, I've been in a similar situation in the past. No help, no job or experience, failing relationship, and two beautiful boys who need and are deserving of a healthy mom.
Research MOPS groups in your area so you can connect with other women with children. Set up an appt with a guidance counselor at the junior college to see if they offer classes in a field that you are interested in. See what financial aid, govt assistance, childcare, and cash benefits you qualify for through DHS.
Make sure you have your ducks in a row. Keep your eyes open for job possibilities that train you, pay well, and offer benefits. Example: Costco, the employees are well taken care of and stay working there forever!
Good luck hun!!
tlynn28
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Take baby steps. Start with looking for a job. Even though you don't have much experience you can still start by looking into retail or customer service. Don't give up. Once you get a job your funk will start going away. Then after that make a plan to leave your husband. Also small steps on starting to get healthy. Talk to your doctor and close family members and friends. You have 2 boys to wake up to every morning. Keep going for them. Hugs hope things start looking up for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)