Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am disgusted by men as a whole at this point... Jenise Wright.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

That poor little girl in my town was raped and murdered (6 years old!) by a 17 year old boy in the trailer park where she lived, the details are just sickening, i cannot cry, i cannot eat, i have a hard time sleeping, i dont want to even go to the store with my kids (ages 7 and 2)....

And men? Dont get me started.

I love my husband, and my son! my husband finds this story sick and shocking as well, but ..how can he even think of sex in the next 100 years?! lol not serious, but honestly, i cant even imagine having sex.....not even close. I feel this story has just traumatized the community, and me as a mother.

Then just yesterday morning, a 10 year old is raped by a grown ass man by gun point in her own home!

my faith in humanity is lost. I feel more sad and depressed than ive ever felt in all my life, these poor kids, are just babies! How can these men want to get off so badly? is it really that important??

How can they think a crying child is ok to have intercourse with?! Im traumatized, just dead inside. I dont even want to leave me house, ive blocked all news pages on facebook, i never watch it at home. Its not allowed anyway.

Is this normal? I wont even let Dh touch me. I just want to hold my babies tight, i want to leave this world and be alone with them, the human race is just sick!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Not normal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:42 AM
:( I know how you feel.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM
That whole case is disgusting. I'm a few hours away from where it happened and it was terrifying when they were looking for their suspect. What is this world coming to?
over40bride
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM

I'm so sorry. I think your reaction is perfectly normal.

I would consider some counseling if I were you though.

I'm sorry that you are feeling this way and so sorry for the girls. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:45 AM

i just dont understand it, its like no one is safe. not that the parents were exactly keeping her safe, but its the worst thing, ive ever heard

Quoting Anonymous: That whole case is disgusting. I'm a few hours away from where it happened and it was terrifying when they were looking for their suspect. What is this world coming to?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
You're punishing your dh for being a man? That makes no sense. I understand being affected by something so horrible, but letting it dictate your personal life is a bit extreme.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:46 AM
Agreed! Don't get me started on her parents...this poor baby was never safe :(

Quoting Anonymous:

i just dont understand it, its like no one is safe. not that the parents were exactly keeping her safe, but its the worst thing, ive ever heard

Quoting Anonymous: That whole case is disgusting. I'm a few hours away from where it happened and it was terrifying when they were looking for their suspect. What is this world coming to?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:47 AM
I dont know what story u are mentioning but inhave two little girls and I feel that way every day..not to extremes but I just want to keep the out of this worls some time s
LivingDeadGirlx
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:47 AM
I know what you mean. My next door neighbor blew his brains out Sunday. I can't even walk into my yard without feeling the presence of death. It's an unnerving feelingm
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:48 AM

i tell him im sorry, and its not his fault but he tries to put moves on me and it just disgusts me. he knows i love him, but i say 'how can you even think of sex right now??'

Quoting Anonymous: You're punishing your dh for being a man? That makes no sense. I understand being affected by something so horrible, but letting it dictate your personal life is a bit extreme.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)