Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 kids 2 bedroom post spin off!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
You cannot help someone like her! Im not a bitch or think im high and mighty. I was going through the comments to see what advice i can give based on facts she told others. She is not someone going through a rough patch, she is the rough patch. She has an excuse for everything. Why she cant do this why she cant do that. Apparently birthcontrol dosnt work for her and it runs in her family smh.

I cant grasp how a women has one child,struggles, gets pregnant AGAIN, STRUGGLES, GETS PREGNANT ONCE AGAIN!. Wtf is wrong with some of these women?. Being rich is not what lifes about, obviously. But children shouldnt have to live shitty because of your poor choices or go woth out shit, or live in dirty projects because you couldnt be careful after the first kid, go to school and get yourself togather. Its really sad.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
polkaspots
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:08 AM
If bc doesn't work once you should start using condoms.
And a one year old deserves a bed, not to sleep in a swing and a playpen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Together*
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:10 AM
The projects in our area are better than some apartments ive seen other places. They are actually really clean lol. But I dont see the big deal in having your kids share a room, mine do. Its just where they sleep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:10 AM
Ok

Quoting mommybear91: Together*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:12 AM
Its not about sharing a room. I loved sharing a room with my sister! She keeps making the samr mistake and crys about it than results to living in projects and crying about it.

Quoting kmorales7690: The projects in our area are better than some apartments ive seen other places. They are actually really clean lol. But I dont see the big deal in having your kids share a room, mine do. Its just where they sleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)