Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK really, do you have any idea how bad you smell??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I brought some paper work home to do this morning.one of my staff turned in all his stuff and it's so bad it's making MY house stink. The papers are actually yellow compared to the others. Now the whole stack of papers stinks. I can smell this man as soon as he comes in the office. It's awful. We have a few staff like that.
But then we have some that don't stink. My boss smokes. The only time I smell her is when she comes in right after smoking.
But now I feel like I stink and I need another shower lol. Maybe I am going to just start putting his paper work in a zip lock bag until I am ready for it. *gag*
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Ew. Must smoke a lot. At a store I used to work at a lady would come in and the whole store would just reek like ciggs. It'd take forever to air it out. I freaking hated it.
TheDrsRose
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:37 AM

YUCK!

ElenaC08
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Omg worst smell ever.it suffocates you.
RalphsMommy123
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont understand how someone cant tell that they stink. You smell yourself before anyone else does. Gross
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:40 AM

He must smoke the cheap cigarettes. After I stopped smoking more than four years ago I had to ask to be moved away from a guy because his stench was so bad it was giving me a migraine. They looked at me like I was a snob, but it was either move me or get someone to clean the puke up. 

PoisonEyeV
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:42 AM

That's fucking disgusting. Imagine how his house probably smells/looks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Exactly. I don't get it. I'm very funny about smells and making sure my house smells good

Quoting RalphsMommy123: I dont understand how someone cant tell that they stink. You smell yourself before anyone else does. Gross
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Ugh. I don't even want to think about it

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

That's fucking disgusting. Imagine how his house probably smells/looks.

my4littlegirls
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:00 AM

You get immune to it. I know. My mom was a chain smoker in the house when I was a kid. I couldn't smell the smoke on my clothes at home but after I was at school for a bit I could start to smell it. I almost gaged when I moved a car my hubby was workin on this weekend. It was a chain smoker too.

Quoting RalphsMommy123: I dont understand how someone cant tell that they stink. You smell yourself before anyone else does. Gross

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)