Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know why

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:20 AM
  • 6 Replies

Everyone tells me that my girls (12 & 15) need to sleep in their room.  If there was a good reason for it, I would make them sleep there, but I don't see the reason!

I usually sleep in the living roomm overnight, to.  The girls get enough sleep, and it's a great bonding time for us!

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
thetrollcat
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:21 AM

She swallowed the fly, perhaps she'll die

flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Whatever works for you. Why be bothered by what others say when YOU know what works for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:22 AM
If that's where you guys are comfy then sleep there who cares right? Do what makes y'all happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofthree0429
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I co slept, the bedroom was 3 beds together, took up the whole room, it was great.  Then when they got to be around 7, they went in their own room and bed.  But they are 24 and 21 and they still crawl in bed with each other and with me.  And I LOVE when we all cuddle on the couch still and watch tv. 

ShellLea
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:25 AM

My youngest son begged to have the futon in the living room as his bed. He's been sleeping in the living room for almost a year, I think. He loves it and sleeps well so other people's opinions are moot.

TxCowGirl07
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting momofthree0429:

I co slept, the bedroom was 3 beds together, took up the whole room, it was great.  Then when they got to be around 7, they went in their own room and bed.  But they are 24 and 21 and they still crawl in bed with each other and with me.  And I LOVE when we all cuddle on the couch still and watch tv. 

Such great bonding time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)