Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to work

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I'm feeling lazy I just want to take a nap! I don't want to go to work!!! But I'm going to 20 mins and I have to jump in the shower and go! :( anybody else ever have days like this?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:44 AM

me today. Just not feeling it. Im a few steps ahead of you. Showered and bed made.

thetrollcat
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

every day

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:47 AM
I'm working 9 days straight and I've worked a couple and I'm not off till Monday... I really deserve sleeping today lol but I'll go to work

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

me today. Just not feeling it. Im a few steps ahead of you. Showered and bed made.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Sure do.  Sometimes being an adult really sucks.

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Quoting Anonymous: I'm working 9 days straight and I've worked a couple and I'm not off till Monday... I really deserve sleeping today lol but I'll go to work
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I hope the days fly by. I'm working 2 extra this week. Next week is a vacation for me ~~ just me .

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

TwoPennies
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:49 AM
God yes. I arrived at work a few minutes ago at 815 and will crawl into the guest bed for a nap from 9-1100. It's the best part of my day :-)
Bubbie0809
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Me and I work at home, so I have no excuses. :(
thetrollcat
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:50 AM

work is HELL when you have a vacation coming up

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Anonymous: I'm working 9 days straight and I've worked a couple and I'm not off till Monday... I really deserve sleeping today lol but I'll go to work
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I hope the days fly by. I'm working 2 extra this week. Next week is a vacation for me ~~ just me .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my I bet it is. I'm so jealous!

Quoting TwoPennies: God yes. I arrived at work a few minutes ago at 815 and will crawl into the guest bed for a nap from 9-1100. It's the best part of my day :-)
epoh
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Man, I felt like that a lot this summer. I've been working about 57 hrs a week, two jobs, no days off. I "lucked out" by getting pretty sick (probably from running myself into the ground) and having to take 4 days off, and then I worked for 6 days, and then my 6 day vacation came! Woohoo! Today is the last day of it before I'm back to the grind but wow. Time off has done wonders for my stress level.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)