Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I support suicide.

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:59 AM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this
If you're an intelligent adult and one day you just decide, "That's it. I can take no more." I think it's perfectly reasonable to make the choice to end it. Why should someone have to struggle to exist simply because you are not comfortable losing them? Who are you to decide if they stay or go? I tell my partner that there will come a day when I am no longer useful. Instead of being a burden upon those I love, I will simply excuse myself and save whatever dignity I can. He understands. Quite honestly, I think he hopes it will be sooner rather than later. Haha.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Taking a seat.
Closet_Case
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Cocomicah
by time lord on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:01 AM
2 moms liked this
I almost agreed till the end..
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Your family and friends would be crushed.
Texor
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Wendy O. Williams wrote this:

"The act of taking my own life is not something I am doing without a lot of thought. I don't believe that people should take their own lives without deep and thoughtful reflection over a considerable period of time. I do believe strongly, however, that the right to do so is one of the most fundamental rights that anyone in a free society should have. For me much of the world makes no sense, but my feelings about what I am doing ring loud and clear to an inner ear and a place where there is no self, only calm.

Love always, Wendy

momma-moo
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Me too...

Quoting Cocomicah: I almost agreed till the end..
dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Well. That's not what I expected to read at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
People who are physically healthy don't just up and decide to end their lives. They are very sick in the mind. I don't support allowing them to be taken by mental illness.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmm okay. I understand suicide and it's horribly sad. To each their own but it's against my nature to Actually support it (except in some scenarios). My heart wants to help them, not support their death. Just my opinion though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I'm pro-choice in every sense of the word, if you (generally speaking) want to die you should be able to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)