Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Ultimate Revenge!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:04 AM
  • 14 Replies

Y'All are gonna love this!  It's a little jumbled, but stick with me, it's worth it!

My Ex-DH is married to his 4th wife.  I was #1.  He is a pathological liar and cheater.  His third wife and I are friends on facebook.  He was married to her the longest, and she actually is a normal person, that treats our DD very well.  Ok, so Matt is the ex, (I changed everyone's names), Tina is the third wife, and Amanda is the current wife. Matt and Tina have one child together.   When Matt started cheating on Tina with Amanda, it was ugly.  Tina took it very hard, and they had a rough divorce.  They still fight alot.  Amanda was also married before she married Matt.  She has one child from that marriage.  Sadly, because Matt can't ever get his shit together, he and Amanda lost custody of Amanda's child, and her ex-DH is raising her.  Still with me?

Here's where it get's good!  I saw on FB that Tina was on vacation last weekend and she has pictures posted of her and Matt's DD...and Amanda's DD from her first marriage.  Appparently Tina has made friends with Amanda's Ex-DH and his current wife, and they all went on vacation together!  Tina, then out of love I'm sure (SMH!) posted pictures of her and Matt's DD, and Amanda's DD, who she lost custody of, all having a great time on vacation together.

Did you follow any of that?  If yes, what do you think?

I'm glad I'm not involved in any of that drama, but I gotta give Tina a hats off to sticking it to Amanda by going on vacation with her DD.

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1L2CMommy
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Bump
TheCupcakeMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I've heard alot of stories of exes who have been cheated on end up with the other ex. I think it's great. It IS the ultimate revenge and besides that who is going to understand what you are going through/have been through like the other person going through it too!

I think in this case the exes being family friends is great. 

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Nope, to complicated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:22 AM
I'm so confused lol
Cocomicah
by time lord on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Lmao that's some crazy stuff lol
sarasunshine99
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:23 AM

NOKD

julie515
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:25 AM
That is funny.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Funny
JC2223
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Parents using children and FB to get revenge on an Ex seems immature. I feel bad for the kids involved in all that drama.

MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Good for wife #3.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)