Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Met him online then he flipped out! beware online dating.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

I met this dude online. We spoke for two weeks on the phone. I noticed that he would contact me frequently and initially I ignored it. One day, I told him i had to work but yet he still messaged me. Ten minutes passed and I get a message from him that states he dislikes when I ignore him. I wrote back and told him I told him that I was busy and couldnt reply to his text. Well, he wrote back that he didnt ask me what I had time for. I said wow and decided not to talk to him anymore. 12  hours later, he called and I tried to ask him about what had occured. I asked him why he felt like he could talk to me like that. He said he was coming to  me like a men and he didnt want to talk about it. He then started to act very emotional. I told him he was a 35 year old man so I expected him to use logic with me not his emotions. He hung up and I didn't think of it anymore. For three days, I would get alot of private calls. I assumed it was him because I talked to him on house phone and only a handful of people have that number. Well yesterday I answered the private call and some woman called and stated that she was on a webpage and my number was on it advertising me as a real hoe. I wasnt the only number as there were several others. I called one of the numbers on the ad and I spoke to another single mother who had also talked to him for several weeks. The only difference was that she had met him and he knew where she lived. Me and the woman talked for several hours. She seemed like a sweetheart. I cant believe that this happened. At first, I was upset but now I take it as a lesson. Be careful ladies of false faces. I believe myself to be an intelligent person but this man fooled me. smh life lesson.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Why did you give your real number? Use a texting app with free incoming. tired of the guy or he's a psycho? Delete the app.
KB2311
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM
What was his name and which site?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:28 AM

I didn't consider it. Believe me, I know now..

Quoting Elle.tea.22: Why did you give your real number? Use a texting app with free incoming. tired of the guy or he's a psycho? Delete the app.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Where did common sense go?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Match and Leeray... I contacted the system administration. His page is taken down now..

momofthree0429
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:30 AM

You definitely have to be careful.  Lots of crazies out there.

I met a guy a while ago, went to dinner at his home.  Sat to watch a movie,we were sitting at opposite ends of the couch, I felt the couch moving, I looked over and he was jerking off.  After I contained myself from laughing and grabbed my purse and left.  He said, "I'd walk you to the door but I want to finish".  LMAO!

BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:31 AM
I wouldn't be handing my number out all willy nilly on the internet.
MommyOK
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Be careful!! Give it time before start sharing personal info.

...when it comes to online dating and any social media for this matter people feel invincible. They do crazy stuff. Although I met my husband of 11 years online i still don't recommend it to anyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:32 AM

It wasn't willy nilly. Heck I havent been on a date in years. I thought he was a good guy but yeah I messed up.

Quoting BrutalTruth: I wouldn't be handing my number out all willy nilly on the internet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:33 AM
I use google voice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)