Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im going to throw this cat in the streets

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:54 AM
  • 18 Replies
Okay not really but I want too. My best friend is staying with me for a week and a half but he has a cat. I hate cats but since I love him I said I can tolerate it. Its well behaved other wise except today the mother fucker shit and pissed all over my blankets. Just throw it in the washer? Oh no it needs to be dry cleaned. I made the mistake of not having it dry cleaned once. It wasn't just one spot it was seriously all over and it was the god damn liquid/sorta hard poop but more soft. He working right now but I can't wait till he gets home. This is bs.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristaP13
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM

ewww gross.

Is the litterbox nasty? We had a cat once who would not use the litter box unless it was scooped every single time. 

The cat could also be sick and is trying to let someone know. 

baby.cakes.xoxo
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

He's stressed out that's probably why he's doing it. But the stuff still smells and it's almost impossible to get rid of. He should pay the dry cleaning bill at the least and luckily they won't be staying too long.

mommyof1.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:00 AM
No its cleaned. He always cleans it before he leaves for work in the morning

Quoting KristaP13:

ewww gross.

Is the litterbox nasty? We had a cat once who would not use the litter box unless it was scooped every single time. 

The cat could also be sick and is trying to let someone know. 

mommyof1.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM
That's what I will ask of him.

Quoting baby.cakes.xoxo:

He's stressed out that's probably why he's doing it. But the stuff still smells and it's almost impossible to get rid of. He should pay the dry cleaning bill at the least and luckily they won't be staying too long.

AlleyCat08
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Keep your bedroom door closed at all times. The kitty could also have an upset tummy or stress of a new "home".
mommyof1.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM
My bed right now is an air mattress in the living room. I moved in my room already but now I have no blankets or anything to sleep on or with

Quoting AlleyCat08: Keep your bedroom door closed at all times. The kitty could also have an upset tummy or stress of a new "home".
TwoPennies
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I hear the Chinese restaurant on the corner is looking for a few good cats....

*disclaimer for the idiots on here: do not really take the cat to the Chinese restaurant.
redneck.crazy
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Fuck that. Him and his cat would be on the streets. I don't tolerate that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyBugMom09
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:19 AM
The cat doesn't like you either, apparently.
mommyof1.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Lol right that's why its always cuddling and rubbing on me.

Quoting LadyBugMom09: The cat doesn't like you either, apparently.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)