Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nightmare Date but oh so funny!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:06 AM
  • 34 Replies

Another post reminded me of a nightmare date I had that I thought you ladies would find funny.

I met a guy online.  Talked to him for weeks via internet, email, phone, text, Skype, so there would be no surprises.  We talked for hours and hours.

He lived 1.5 hours away.  I drove to him for a date at his place.  He bragged about fixing me a fancy dinner.  When I pulled in his driveway, first encouragement...good, he didn't lie, its a nice house, nice neighborhood.  The inside was plain, definitely a single man, but he had his kids rooms (EOW) decorated very nice and everything was clean.  Sweet!  He was adorable.

His fancy dinner, Banquet Salisbury Steak and Tang.  Yep, TANG, I didn't even know they still made it!  After dinner he asked me if I wanted to smoke, I said, No, I don't smoke weed.  He said, Ok, well I'm going to.  Strike one, but ok, I will wait and see.

We sit on opposite ends of the couch, watch a movie.  He asks if I'm going to spend the night, I say no.  He asks if I'm going to kiss him I say probably not.  A little while later I feel the couch moving, I look and he is jerking off!  I get my purse and walk to the door.  He says he would walk me out but he is going to finish.

The next day he calls me to ask if I would take him to a medical procedure the following week because he doesn't have anyone else to take him. Um, NO!  LMAO

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:08 AM
I just...wowwwww.
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha what an idiot.
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Freak! Were you talking dirty while you were getting to know him?
mysticatgal
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Wow I probably would've done the same thing. That's crazy he just started jerking off and couldn't wait for you to leave. Maybe he never learned anything but frozen meals
BreezeAlanna
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Omfg. Lol

'Hey I'd walk you out, but I'm bout to bust a nut. Hold on. '

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Wtf?? Jerking off? Omgoodness!
redneck.crazy
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Did you do any kind of sexting beforehand? You talked to him for hours but didnt know he smoked? Odd he behaved that way and you didnt expect any of it.
momofthree0429
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Nope, no dirty talk, no pictures.  I even told him many times no kissing on the first date.  

Quoting Spam72: Freak! Were you talking dirty while you were getting to know him?

grey7399
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:17 AM

OMFG. WOW holy Friggen wow.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)