Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have kids less than 18 months apart??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

I'm having my 4th baby any time now. My third is almost 14 months and doesn't walk yet, he's my big ol lovebug. I'm really worried about how he will feel when his brother is here...and I don't know if I'm ready give love to another kid :( I have a really strong, healthy bond with my youngest and I'm scared of that going away. I'm totally excited for my baby but feel guilty.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Yes my 2 oldest boys are 13 months apart but I love them equally. Aj is 17 and just graduated in May and Andy is 16 and graduates next June. Aaron is calm level headed and mature. Andy is temperamental,funny,and adventurous. Two handsome good hearted boys but I can't imagine my life without them. Don't worry love a mother's heart is as big as the world with an overflow of love to give. You will be fine and Congrats on your new little one😊
BEXi
by BEXi on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:51 AM
My boys are 13.5 months apart. I actually enjoyed it this way. When this baby comes they'll be 6 & 7 and im very worried about the age gap.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Mine are just under 16 months apart and other than some exhaustion from dealing with two very needy babies at once for a while, it's been awesome.

And you don't have a finite amount of love. Love multiplies to serve as many children as you have.

ptkds
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM
My youngest dd's are 10 months apart to the day. I love them both equally. I can't imagine having them further apart. They are best friends.
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM

My kids are only 12 months apart in age so they don't remember a time when the other wasn't around. 

You will have a special bond with each of your children but each relationship will be different and wonderful. 

Bwanna12Bree
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM

kinda :P

I have two boys, both 9 right now.   1 mine, 1 his. They are 6.5 months apart.. 

When baby gets here, or even a little bit after you will fall in love with him just like the others.

reefermadness
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM

My boys are 1 year and 9 days apart, and having them so close together was pretty amazing, and kinda tough at the same time. I tried for years and years to have a kid and was blessed with these 2 back to back. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:58 AM
im due in sept and my little one will be 18 mos on the 25th of august so im still nervous about it too lol im scared of how he will react to a baby brother. good luck! hopefully theyre excited to have a baby sibling lol
soon2bmomof2grs
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:58 AM

My friend has kids that are the same age for a month before the olders birthday - they are 11 months apart (Oldest born in Nov youngest born in Oct- was a few weeks early).  My 'step-daughter' has kids with 2 months between their birthdays. So one was born in 2009 and the other in 2010, they are 14 months apart (oldest born in Oct youngest in Dec). I think I did my math right on them, lol. My kids are 2 1/2 years apart (around that anyways).

rsnyder57
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I didn't know you could get pregnant only a month or so after giving birth. Wow!
You're an amazing woman that's for sure

Quoting ptkds: My youngest dd's are 10 months apart to the day. I love them both equally. I can't imagine having them further apart. They are best friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)