Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yes i totally had a scare on purpose!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

last night i was getting pretty painful contractions 5 minutes apart,im 28 weeks so you can understand my freak out,well i stayed in the hospital all night for them to monitor,everything's fine now i was dehydrated somehow. anyway 2 hours after i went in sils water broke (shes due this coming sunday so no worry) no big deal,until my dh's aunts started saying i lied just so i could have attention when it was sils time.......are you fucking nuts?! how....just........wtf? and because of that bullshit mil and fil are pissed off and told us not to go to their house anymore *sigh*

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MommyofMonster
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Let me guess, they also said you got pregnant at the same time just to take attention away from her too!  Becasue there's no way any kind of issue could ever happen with a pregnancy. (sarcasm)

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Why do people even vocalize that stupid shit? She's free to think whatever she wants but why start drama? So dumb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:17 PM
How did your dh respond to them?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Quoting MommyofMonster:

Let me guess, they also said you got pregnant at the same time just to take attention away from her too!  Becasue there's no way any kind of issue could ever happen with a pregnancy. (sarcasm)

that is one thing they dont think...i dont think lol dh and i have been planning this baby for a year so they cant exactly say i did it on purpose 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous: How did your dh respond to them?

he blocked and deleted them from his phone and fb,he didnt say anything because he was on edge last night

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Good for him! Good luck and congrats! Screw them. Their loss.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: How did your dh respond to them?

he blocked and deleted them from his phone and fb,he didnt say anything because he was on edge last night

MommyofMonster
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Some people just don't deserve the title of "family".  Ugh

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MommyofMonster:

that is one thing they dont think...i dont think lol dh and i have been planning this baby for a year so they cant exactly say i did it on purpose 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)