Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Judge my meal" posts

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:39 PM
  • 28 Replies

That one was deleted. Not sure why. Anyway, does anyone else ever look at them and think they aren't filling at all? They are always ultra healthy and the portions tend to be small. Maybe it's because I'm gigantically tall or what but they never seem like full meals.

I love me some salad. Having some salad for lunch today. Still, need me some meat to go with it. A person can not live on salad and cut veggies/fruit alone! At least not this person, not if you want me to be pleasant to be around.

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Most lie about what they are eating, seriously do a weight post
furbabymum
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Hahaha yeah!

Quoting Anonymous: Most lie about what they are eating, seriously do a weight post

Bubbie0809
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I'm fat, all my meals are built around calorie counting. They are small and boring, so I don't talk about it much.
Bubbie0809
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I'm fat, but my meals are healthy.
Because weight loss is my entire goal.
But no one wants to hear about 2 weeks of brown rice, chicken breast and veggies.

Quoting Anonymous: Most lie about what they are eating, seriously do a weight post
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you on that. Most of them look very small for me. I'm not a fat ass, but I need more then a half of a sandwich and some fruit. Even my 7 year old can eat twice that much.

furbabymum
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:47 PM

When my inlaws started to diet I had to eat before going to their house for dinner. lol There is only so much chicken, rice and veggies this woman can eat! More power to you though for doing it. I think I'd cry!

Quoting Bubbie0809: I'm fat, but my meals are healthy. Because weight loss is my entire goal. But no one wants to hear about 2 weeks of brown rice, chicken breast and veggies.

Blooming_Lotus
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:49 PM

I don't eat meat and I hate salad. If I had to live on that and plain cut fruits and veggies alone then I would hate eating. I eat filling, yummy, comfort foods that don't have meat or dairy. They do exist. 

Bubbie0809
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:50 PM
I get used to it.
I still have 100 pounds to go. :(

Quoting furbabymum:

When my inlaws started to diet I had to eat before going to their house for dinner. lol There is only so much chicken, rice and veggies this woman can eat! More power to you though for doing it. I think I'd cry!

Quoting Bubbie0809: I'm fat, but my meals are healthy. Because weight loss is my entire goal. But no one wants to hear about 2 weeks of brown rice, chicken breast and veggies.

furbabymum
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:50 PM

I'm sure it's possible to go meatless and eat filling meals but I could never do it.

Quoting Blooming_Lotus:

I don't eat meat and I hate salad. If I had to live on that and plain cut fruits and veggies alone then I would hate eating. I eat filling, yummy, comfort foods that don't have meat or dairy. They do exist. 

Blooming_Lotus
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

On a side note, I do eat super healthy mostly vegan meals. I do not eat small portions though, or even limit my portions. I eat about 3,000 calories a day. Healthy =/= small portions. You can eat larger portions and still eat very healthy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)