Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I make my husband chase me?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

He says he misses the 'hunt'. Thats what is fun for him. He said that is why there isnt much of a spark anymore with us. How do I make him hunt me again? I am not into games and stuff. Im just me. I love him and he loves me, but there is a serious lack in the romance/sex department. Its not much fun for either of us anymore. I often want it more then he does and I broke down and asked him what the hell he wants. He told me he misses the hunt/chase etc.

So HOW do I bring that back?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JackAttacks
by Angel on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Bump for you. I can't keep dh off of me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM

I do the submissive thing. Serving him drives him wild and makes him feel powerful and sexy.

aimesnyc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Just stop being available to him.  Ignore a few texts, be "too busy."  Make him take you on dates. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:35 PM

have you tried role play? Maybe he can pick you up at a bar or somewhere you can be "the other woman"

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Grab his phone?

Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Stop being predictable. Other than that, I have no clue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I don't think you really can.

Relationships mature. They go from that new all encompassing romance with a hunt and chase to a more established, and in many cases  incredibly satisfying mutually gratifying relationship.

It sounds like he may have fallen out of love.

o.O....
by Cara on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Steal his phone and run.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Oh Jesus Christ, tell him to embrace reality.

justme1776
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Flirt! Act coy and make  innocent innuendos to him. I had become stale and indifferent. He started talking to some girl on the internet, innocent enough at first, but they started sharing personal stuff and he fell hook line and sinker. She lived multiple states away so I know they never met in person but I know that he was missing something. I had to fight with myself and decide if I really wanted the relationship. When I realized I did, we were better off for it. I am just glad it was something I could forgive and we could get past because we love each other too. Now no fantasy is taboo, for either of us. We talk and decide what we are both comfortable with. Even if we don't live out every one, we at least know we have that close relationship that the other knows us better than anyone else in the world.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)