Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy crap incident at mcdonalds was crazy!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
Decided to take the boys to mcdonalds today, and yes I realize that means I get worst mother of the year, and this couple sits down behind us.

The lady spent the entire time on her phone talking loudly, I heard the entire conversation from why her brother shouldn't have had his last kid to her physical therapist told her she needs to start exercising 15 min 3 days a week....hell everyone else heard her convo and the entire time she was eating so she never bothered to close her mouth or even swallow before talking.

Then her companion whom I assume was her husband takes out his e cigg and starts puffing away. My husband smokes e ciggs so usually don't mind them but this one had something else in it. I had my back to them and all of a sudden I start smelling this awful smell and then my eyes start burning and my nose starts running. I turn around and say "do you mind putting that away, for some reason I seem to be having a reaction to it" the asshole blew smoke in my face and tells me no.

Oh man was I pissed so I walk up to the counter and speak to the manager and explain what just happened. The place is small enough that the man can hear me talking and he stands up and starts cussing at me and telling me to shut the fuck up you fat bitch. The manager asked him to leave and he and his wife did but he continued to cuss me until he left.

Holy ducking shit. I wish I could figure out which e cigg he was using so I can make sure my husband avoids that one, my eyes are still itching.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:21 PM
I'm still in shock
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:22 PM
I thought the whole point if ecigs was no smoke or smell?
MadmanWithABox
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:22 PM
3 moms liked this
I bet they were voted "Classiest Couple" in high school.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:23 PM
I can't smell any of the ones my husband has bought in the past but that one was BAD

Quoting B1Bomber: I thought the whole point if ecigs was no smoke or smell?
KeepOnTryin
by Melissa on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Just one more reason not to eat at McDonald's. . .
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Stay classy mcdonalds
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM
The whole thing could have been avoided by not going there. Just saying. Lol (they were assholes)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
That's why I do drive thru!
LCJan21
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:27 PM
If its a vapor cigarette, it all depends on the "juice" they use. My mom's vapor always smells fruity. And the "smoke" blown out is just vapor.

Quoting B1Bomber: I thought the whole point if ecigs was no smoke or smell?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:27 PM
We've avoided McDonald's all summer. I finally caved and now wish I hadn't.

Quoting Anonymous: The whole thing could have been avoided by not going there. Just saying. Lol (they were assholes)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)