Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I'm single again and I want to date a single dad. But I would prefer to date a single dad whose baby momma isn't in the picture. I want to take on that role of "stepmom" full time.
It doesn't matter to me if the bm is deceased or just a deadbeat. I don't want a baby momma in the picture.
Does that make me a horrible person? I'm not saying it's a requirement, just a preference.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Are you daft? The job of step-mom is "full time" even if the children are only there EOWE.

And no you aren't horrible, given what women post about BM, I'm thinking it's understandable, though unfortunate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Daft?

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

Are you daft? The job of step-mom is "full time" even if the children are only there EOWE.

And no you aren't horrible, given what women post about BM, I'm thinking it's understandable, though unfortunate.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Good luck with that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Ikr

Quoting Seagodess:

Good luck with that.

XxMandazX
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Stereotypes arent always what they are cut out to be.. just because he is a single dad doesnt mean he will treat your kids right..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:33 PM
I know that. That has nothing to do with this post but thank you.

Quoting XxMandazX: Stereotypes arent always what they are cut out to be.. just because he is a single dad doesnt mean he will treat your kids right..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:34 PM

YEP! She is! ....

Quoting Anonymous: Daft?
Quoting Book.Strumpet:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)