Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confessions of a Married Women

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

1. I love my husband deeply but there are many times that I really don't like him.

2.I often fantasize about throwing something at him to get his attention.

3.I constantly wish my husband would take some initiative. Seriously, I am always hearing that I need to be direct about what I want. Dude, could you  for once just do it without me asking. I mean can you not see I am struggling.

4. No, I do not consider just grabbing my boob  foreplay. I want some passion, rip my clothes off, throw me down, and show me what you got. I miss that spark that used to come around after we had a huge fight but even that fizzled. 

5. I have fantasies about other men. Not because I am no longer in love but because I miss that feeling of being desired. That feeling that my husband gave me before he decided that he already locked me down so his work was done.

6. I have realized that marriage takes a lot of sacrifice. One of which is acceptance. I have to accept who he is and let him decide what to change. 

7. I often wish my husband could think more like me. I make a sacrifice and it doesn't even occur to him. I gave up getting new clothes because money was tight and in the same moment he will be out buying a new power tool. I feel like shoving that power tool where the sun doesn't shine. 

8. I wish I could be like my husband and just let things go. Nope, I have to fix them or the situation. His philosophy is, " Why stress about something you cannot do anything about". My answer, "because obviously you won't."

9. I do not believe in my husband having female friends unless we are hanging out all together. Some people might find this controlative but I hold my self to the same standard regarding men. I have been married a long time, dealt with close encounters. You always hear stories of people who didn't think it would happen because they were just friends. I don't want to hear the trust B***S***. I trust him but we are all human.

10. I love being married for the most part but there are days when I am driving down the highway and everything in me wants to keep driving until I run out of highway.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Sounds about right lol
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Lol very true n I just ran some errands n thought of #10
momofthree0429
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:58 PM
That whole thing made me sad actually and is why I divorced twice and remarried someone that doesn't make me feel those things.
eztwins
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:01 PM
2 moms liked this
So you want a wife lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:02 PM
For now anyway. When these feelings start, I guess you'll divorce him, too! :(

Quoting momofthree0429: That whole thing made me sad actually and is why I divorced twice and remarried someone that doesn't make me feel those things.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Wait.... You DONT throw things at your husband to get his attention? Why not? Lol

momofthree0429
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Hell yes and he knows it. Been six years haven't had them yet, he is doing good so far.

Quoting Anonymous: For now anyway. When these feelings start, I guess you'll divorce him, too! :(

Quoting momofthree0429: That whole thing made me sad actually and is why I divorced twice and remarried someone that doesn't make me feel those things.
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:07 PM
I have a very healthy marriage, but I can relate to some of that. For us I don't think it's our relationship, just that life gets in the way sometimes. He doesn't always notice the sacrifices I make, or the work I do. He misses little things, like a full trash can, that would really help me if he took care of. I know it's not intentional, but it does hurt my feelings sometimes.
crysiann
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:09 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I feel like this sometimes :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Wow. So your vows don't say "til death do us part" ? They say "until you start annoying me and I have to put effort into this relationship" ?

Quoting momofthree0429: Hell yes and he knows it. Been six years haven't had them yet, he is doing good so far.

Quoting Anonymous: For now anyway. When these feelings start, I guess you'll divorce him, too! :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)