Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help what should I expect???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Last night in a stupid tired mom moment I had my 4 month old on the bed with my 6 year old. I got up to get a diaper and she rolled off. Everything checked out ok at er but now DCFS is coming to check her. What can I expect?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:16 PM
You can expect to get ripped apart here, because cps probably wouldn't come out for a simple roll off the bed. Either the child's injuries are inconsistent with that type of fall or something else is going on.
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:17 PM

bad troll is bad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:18 PM
That's what happened. I don't care what anyone else says cause they weren't here. I called 911 cause I don't have a car. Got the phone call this morning.

Quoting Anonymous: You can expect to get ripped apart here, because cps probably wouldn't come out for a simple roll off the bed. Either the child's injuries are inconsistent with that type of fall or something else is going on.
KristaP13
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Expect a ton of questions because DCFS usually doesn't visit unless they've been contacted more than once or the injuries don't match up with the story. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:20 PM

First what else have you done to be on DCFC's radar,  they wouldn't mess with you for one baby rolling off a bed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Never had them called on me before

Quoting Anonymous:

First what else have you done to be on DCFC's radar,  they wouldn't mess with you for one baby rolling off a bed.

Pensatucky
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:24 PM
You're full of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Ok mama. Relax. Cps came to my house after my ds fell and fractured his skull. The hospital social worker had a bunch of her info wrong. They looked at my house and my son, and closed the case. Be honest and cooperate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:27 PM

How would they know about it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:51 PM
I called 911 cause I don't have a car and where I live it is the sheriff that comes in with everyone call. He asked if he could go in to see how high the bed is

Quoting Anonymous:

How would they know about it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)