Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it took me two minutes to clean

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
We did most of our cleaning before thursday and packed everything.

Well since we got back my husband unpacked the van and put all the drinks and food in the fridge unfortunately our top of our wedding cake didnt make it through the trip. Any ways.

I did some home work got my kid lunch had her clean her toys up and got her down for her nap. Then i took the time to empty out her suit case an threw all her clothes in the wash and my husbands and i clothes. I still have a huge box for some reason with dirty clothes that needs to be washed.

After all the cleaning i have did i light our candles in the living room since it smelled horrible in the living room and sprayed fabreeze to. Man my husband will come home surpise.

Did any one else did any cleaning?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pensatucky
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:27 PM
I clean off and on everyday. I have a family binder with three section.
one daily maintenance section which is morning, afternoon and evening cleaning. Sane things for those times.
then i have a daily list. Monday is bed clothes, diaper laundry, clean refrigerator...etc. Same thing every week.
then I have a to do section where I have a weekly, monthly and annual list of things to do. Those would be things like go through clothes, organize closets...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:34 PM
I have to do most of my cleaning in the after noon when my daughter is down for her nap. We clean our clothes either on friday or sunday. Then we do our food shopping on saturday or the day my husband gets paid. I have never thought to do it how you have it set up.

Quoting Pensatucky: I clean off and on everyday. I have a family binder with three section.
one daily maintenance section which is morning, afternoon and evening cleaning. Sane things for those times.
then i have a daily list. Monday is bed clothes, diaper laundry, clean refrigerator...etc. Same thing every week.
then I have a to do section where I have a weekly, monthly and annual list of things to do. Those would be things like go through clothes, organize closets...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:36 PM

I cleaned for 8 hours at work. My house is already spotless. It took me 5 mintues to clean up after my shower.

Leelee1008
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:38 PM

yup, two loads of laundry, dishes, took the recycling out and trash. and picked up the living room

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Why does your living room smell horrible? I'd look into that rather than covering it up.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Why would it be a surprise, dont you clean daily?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:42 PM
The one thing that bummed me out was the top of my wedding cake. It was in the cooler with ice.

Quoting Anonymous:

I cleaned for 8 hours at work. My house is already spotless. It took me 5 mintues to clean up after my shower.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Probable from my brothers room. His room never smells good at all. And sometimes it just comes through the floor. It didnt smell like it yesterday or this morning. Its the only thing i could think of. I might go spray it with my fabreeze. Lol.

Quoting Spam72: Why does your living room smell horrible? I'd look into that rather than covering it up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:45 PM
I only deep clean every other week daily I do laundry, picking up and dishes my house is never dirty and the deep cleaning only takes about. 4 hrs.
gingerprincess
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Nope... I'm stuck on bed rest & its driving me crazy because my DF is not a very good housekeeper.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)