Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ouija board question - what did this mean? PIOG

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm trying to find an answer to a very scary experience... I figure there are enough ladies here with different backgrounds and experiences that someone might know what this is. I've posted it in another group as well.

When I was in grade 7, I had a crush on a boy, a big crush, like most girls in my class did, this boy was cute!!

I owned a Ouija board, but did not have the Eye for it. I used a glass from the kitchen (yes, it was very heavy and did not move!). I waited until my parents were gone, I sat on the floor with my back to my bed, legs straight out in front of me. I placed the board on my lap and asked for a sign as to if the boy liked me back.

After concentrating for a few minutes, I received what I would say felt like electrical shocks through my body and into my legs. So strong that I was barely able to flip the board off me, to get it to stop. I screamed for my sister who ran in and ran right back out when she realized I couldn't move my legs at all.

That feeling of numbness in my legs lasted for a couple minutes maybe, felt like longer.

Turns out the boy didn't like me, but what was that feeling of electrical shocks? Has anyone ever experienced something as wild as this? I used the board a few times with friends and a couple different family members over the years as a teen and finally another scary incident stopped me from using it completely. I don't know if it moved with me to my current house, but I refuse to use it anymore. No good ever came of it.

Other than when we thought we were talking to Jimmy Hendrix and he told my sister's friend he watched her in the shower, that was actually quite funny. She had a hard time showering without feeling like she was being watched for a long time.

ETA:: I do NOT use the Ouija board anymore, I was scared away from it as a teen, I'm just asking about that incident - if anyone had any insight into it. I know now that they are unsafe to use!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:56 PM

DON'T FUCKING USE OUIJA BOARDS! Nothing good ever comes from it.

mama232011
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I don't anymore, that shit scared me good!!

Quoting Anonymous:

DON'T FUCKING USE OUIJA BOARDS! Nothing good ever comes from it.

Lost22
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Ouija boards should only be used with some kind of protection. For example, whenever I wanted to use my Ouija board, my mom would cast a protection circle that enclosed us and the board. She is Wiccan btw. When you use a Ouija board, you are basically opening a door to the other side of the veil and anything, can come through that door. My mom's circle protected us from anything meaning to bring harm or bad stuff. Only love could enter. I don't know what the feeling was that you experienced, but I don't think there was anything evil or malicious about it. Maybe someone was trying to get through to you and that was the only way they could. I've used my Ouija board many times and have never had any bad experiences with it, but I honestly believe that is owed to the circle my mom always casts.

Irish_Fox_Fyre
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Never EVER mess with Ouija boards. They are a complete open channel to the supernatural world and offer no protection to what can come through them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:07 PM

I am a learning Wiccan now but never had any protection when using it before. At one point, the eye flew off the board at my friends' house. That was terrifying. That time the being we spoke to told me my husband would kill all four of my children. I am not married, but have four kids with my "dh". It scares me sometimes, but the kids are past the age that the horrible things were to have happened. It was the last time I ever used that board.

Quoting Lost22:

Ouija boards should only be used with some kind of protection. For example, whenever I wanted to use my Ouija board, my mom would cast a protection circle that enclosed us and the board. She is Wiccan btw. When you use a Ouija board, you are basically opening a door to the other side of the veil and anything, can come through that door. My mom's circle protected us from anything meaning to bring harm or bad stuff. Only love could enter. I don't know what the feeling was that you experienced, but I don't think there was anything evil or malicious about it. Maybe someone was trying to get through to you and that was the only way they could. I've used my Ouija board many times and have never had any bad experiences with it, but I honestly believe that is owed to the circle my mom always casts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:08 PM
nemo258
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
That must have been scary for you. I'm curious now so here's a bump for you
Lost22
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

That would freak me out too. That was just one of my mom's stipulations when she bought the board for me. I wasn't allowed to use it without her and we always had to cast a circle. If you ever get curious again, cast a protection circle first. I think that entity was just a very angry spirit, hell-bent on freaking you out. I don't neccessarily believe everything the board tells me and so far I've only used it to speak with some of my deceased loved ones. Mainly my grandpa because I felt guilty for not saying goodbye before he passed. I didn't think he knew that I loved him. Good luck for next time should there ever be one! And good luck in your studies!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a learning Wiccan now but never had any protection when using it before. At one point, the eye flew off the board at my friends' house. That was terrifying. That time the being we spoke to told me my husband would kill all four of my children. I am not married, but have four kids with my "dh". It scares me sometimes, but the kids are past the age that the horrible things were to have happened. It was the last time I ever used that board.

Quoting Lost22:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Don't use the Ouija board . You open a door to demons and evil .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)