Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's not my job but I did it anyway

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
My sdd starts school next week, her mom was supposed to buy school supplies but keeps making excuses so yesterday on my day off I took sdd to get all her school stuff. Her mom picked her up later and then called bitching that it wasn't my job to buy all the school stuff.....you're right but you had your chance and bullshited until the last second so I did it, get over it. She can be pissed all she wants but at least sdd gets new stuff instead of scrounging for this stuff the night before school starts because her mom couldn't be bothered
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Bump
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Why would she bitch if she didn't bother doing it?  I would think she would be GRATEFUL.  She sounds like a piece of work.  Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:08 PM
She likes to bitch and try to make me look bad

Quoting DensHag:

Why would she bitch if she didn't bother doing it?  I would think she would be GRATEFUL.  She sounds like a piece of work.  Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Bump
theycallmemom4
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Exactly how does this make YOU look bad? I think this makes you look like a caring, awesome sm who is trying to be helpful. 

Quoting Anonymous: She likes to bitch and try to make me look bad
Quoting DensHag:

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:30 PM

clapping  Good for you.  Thanks for looking out for your SD! 

WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:33 PM

I couldn't buy all of my DD's things yet because we won't know who her teacher is until Saturday, two days before school starts.  Before that, we only have a short general list.  I hate that the school makes us wait until the last minute!  In that case, I could understand, but if she had the whole list, she would have to have a pretty good excuse as to why she didn't even get some of it yet.  

The only thing I could see is if she really didn't want to have to buy it and/or knew it would be an opportunity to try to make you look bad.  I don't have the time to plot like that.  I don't understand people who do.  I hope I never do.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)