Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS just broke my phone

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:32 PM
  • 13 Replies
Well the back at least. We were coming inside and he grabbed my iPhone 4S then dropped it on the concrete, whose bright idea was it to cover phones in glass? Any suggestions for baby proof phones?
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kidkrazyinAK
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Put a life case on your new phone. It's the safest way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Definitely not iPhones! I have an lg800 and I have dropped this thing countess times over 3 years and you can't tell. It is a Sim smart phone though, not android. I can go online through a browser, but not many APS out there for this kind. But I know lg makes android smart phones though!
Mum2D
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:08 PM
I was thinking about getting the iPhone 5c, if I remember correctly it's mostly plastic. I vacant give up apple for android or another os

Quoting Anonymous: Definitely not iPhones! I have an lg800 and I have dropped this thing countess times over 3 years and you can't tell. It is a Sim smart phone though, not android. I can go online through a browser, but not many APS out there for this kind. But I know lg makes android smart phones though!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:10 PM
The main reason why I won't own an iPhone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Ok! But I would change your op to "any ideas to baby proof an iPhone" because what you have is entirely different! ;)

Quoting Mum2D: I was thinking about getting the iPhone 5c, if I remember correctly it's mostly plastic. I vacant give up apple for android or another os

Quoting Anonymous: Definitely not iPhones! I have an lg800 and I have dropped this thing countess times over 3 years and you can't tell. It is a Sim smart phone though, not android. I can go online through a browser, but not many APS out there for this kind. But I know lg makes android smart phones though!
Texor
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Get a really good case.  Otterbox.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:16 PM
Otterbox for sure! Our 2 1/2 year old and 15 month old play with our phones all the time. No problems at all! *knocks on wood*
ame19
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:27 PM

My SO other drops his iPhone 4s all the time and our son plays with it. He's had it for a long time and it hasn't broke. He also has an otterbox on it though. You can buy a case for it like the otterbox and not as expensive. I just got the iPhone 5s and I have a Survivor case on it. I never leave my phone without a case especially with a little one running around..... or myself. hahaha

grnhsegoddess
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Survivor case. My bf threw mine across the street it bounced 3 times and wasn't even scuffed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:57 PM
This

Quoting kidkrazyinAK:

Put a life case on your new phone. It's the safest way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)