Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What color walls?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm getting ds this quilt for his bed. He wants red sheets for it. What color walls would go good with this quilt and red as an accent color?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:41 PM

I would go with the green or a light blue, any other color in that quilt would be too stimulating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

I would go with the green or a light blue, any other color in that quilt would be too stimulating.

I was thinking a light green. My mom suggest a super super light orange but I was concerned about that matching the red sheets

PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:46 PM

Orange (very light shade) might work too.  But I think it's too close to red.  If your boy is the high energy kind, I'd recommend going with the green or the blue. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

I was thinking a light green. My mom suggest a super super light orange but I was concerned about that matching the red sheets

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:48 PM

i like the way it is in the photo.... with just an accent stripe

Greenenvy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:49 PM

If you're doing a red accent wall then I'd be afraid of green looking to christmasey otherwise I'd say green. With a red accent wall though I would go with a light blue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Quoting Greenenvy:

If you're doing a red accent wall then I'd be afraid of green looking to christmasey otherwise I'd say green. With a red accent wall though I would go with a light blue.

No accent wall. Just red sheets and a red throw carpet
Greenenvy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Greenenvy:

No accent wall. Just red sheets and a red throw carpet

Oh! Green for sure then!

mewebb82
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:40 PM
I agree with green or light blue, but I personally would go with green since it is my favorite color.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I think the light blue would look better with the red sheets than the green would.
thetrollcat
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:42 PM

depends if your kid is hyper or mellow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)