Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant woman vs. toddler

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
At Target today, there was a line for the bathroom. This in itself is odd since Target bathrooms have a million stalls and there's never a line, but anyway...the lady behind me had a little girl, maybe 2 or 3, with her legs crossed, bouncing up and down, very obviously doing the potty dance. A very pregnant woman walks in at the same time as I'm telling the little girl that she can go in front of me. A door opens and both the pregnant woman and the woman with the kid head for it. Pregnant lady says "I really have to go, if I don't get in there I'm going to pee all over myself." The mom scoots her daughter in the stall and says "yeah? So will she." That was the end of it, no big fight or drama or anything.

It wouldn't have even been a big deal in my day except for the two ladies that were now behind me. I was thinking no big deal, kid was here first. A freshly potty trained toddler has about the same level of urgency as a pregnant woman. The women whispered to each other that the mom was rude, though. A wet adult is much worse than a wet 2yo.

Sooo, I bring it to you all. Who gets more bathroom consideration...pregnant lady or toddler?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Serena1982
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Toddler gets the bathroom first.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Toddler. The woman is old enough to know better than to wait so long.
mandy18192
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Toddler. First come first serve.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Hmmmm.....that's tough - I'm really not sure!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Whomever was there first. Or whomever YOU were saying could go first. Rather rude of the pregnant lady to just butt in. You weren't talking to her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:43 PM
Toddler. The pregnant woman is okd enough to wait and hold it in better than a toddler. Second of all if she needed to pee so bad that means she waited a while before going.
mommieof38829
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Whoever was there first.
RALong
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Toddler. 

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Toddler. The pregnant woman should have enough bladder control to wait in line. I have had 5 kids and never used it as an excuse to cut in line.
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Whoever was there first.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)