Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sucked into someone else's mess!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

One of my friends lost her husband in May. He had a massive coronary. I feel for her I really do but not even 2 weeks later she hooked up with one of my exes. 

I don't really care about that. It was a long time ago but what I do care about is that since she moved on so quick she never addressed her grief and brought him around her kids two of whom are special needs. She seems to be inappropriately clingy in public and over-sharing about private things so of course his sister (who i am still friends with) doesn't like her.

He is dating 3 other women and has now told her to back off. She has been bringing me and other mutual friends into it. She has a shunt that is malfunctioning and needs to be replaced. She keeps saying things like I don't want to live my kids would be better off without me. I'm not going to get the surgery etc.. 

She has been getting migraines and severe mood changes/depression etc...  I'm not sure how muchof the crazy behavior is grief and how much might be the fluid build up in her brain from the shunt but I don't really know if there's anything I can do to help. 

I sent her this

We have way to many friends in common and I don't want it to get back to her that's why I'm venting here.  I'm so tempted to blow her off but I'm afraid if I do she will do something bad. She keeps making commnet s like i don't want to live and after robin williams death the other day I keep thinking what if she does something. idk does anyone have any ideas?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:58 PM

From how high school this sounds you might think she was really young but she's 49 years old!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:11 PM

She just texted me she's going to call another of our mutual friends and I bet when they get off the phone I will get to hear it all over again from someone else! Damn small social circles because I'm so tired of it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)