Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do I move forward?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My boyfriend is the love of my life. I have no interest in anyone else, but he doesn't believe that and thinks I'm cheating. He left me this weekend and I'm a beyond a mess. I can't function. I keep trying to reason with him and work through it but he won't listen. I'm heartbroken. We've been together for 4 years and have a 2 year old daughter together. He's my best friend. How do i survive this?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Why does he think you cheated?
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

No trust, no relationship. If he doesn't believe you, find a man who will.

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Why does he think that? 

TwoPennies
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:06 PM
If he's accusing you of cheating he may very well be cheating himself. Cry tonight, have some ice cream, maybe a bottle of wine and tomorrow you gather the pieces of your life and start to rebuild. There are 900 million people on this planet. Don't let one of them destroy you. Your daughter needs you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:06 PM
He went through my phone and my friend Joe greeted me with "hey gorgeous"

Quoting rfhsure: Why does he think you cheated?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Projection, he was probably cheating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:08 PM
You are going to have to move on. Do things to make yourself happier and stronger. Work out, take classes, be with friends. Treat yourself to things you love. Make a list of all his less than stellar qualities. Read it when you miss him. Put stuff away in boxes that are too painful as reminders. Don't contact him unless it is about child support or visitation for your 2 year old. Good luck. Give it 90 days and reassess.
KeepOnTryin
by Melissa on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:11 PM
This.

Quoting TwoPennies: If he's accusing you of cheating he may very well be cheating himself. Cry tonight, have some ice cream, maybe a bottle of wine and tomorrow you gather the pieces of your life and start to rebuild. There are 900 million people on this planet. Don't let one of them destroy you. Your daughter needs you.
Goodybag1
by CuteiPie on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:14 PM
The quickest way to get over a man is to get under another! JK. Your heart will heal sweetie.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Does he known this guy? Does he usually act that jealous?

Quoting Anonymous: He went through my phone and my friend Joe greeted me with "hey gorgeous"

Quoting rfhsure: Why does he think you cheated?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)