Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Falling in love online?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

My brother has been"talking" to this chick online for a few weeks. He is already saying that she is his future wife. He is tellimg everyone one. Everyone else seems happy for him. I say they are crazy. They didn't even meet in person yet.

What do all you mamas think?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
o.O....
by Cara on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Cah-Ray-zeeeee
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Thank you

Quoting o.O....: Cah-Ray-zeeeee

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:12 PM
Why havent they met yet? I met my dh online and married him a month later. We are now inseperable, 3 years later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:13 PM
I met my dh online but we talked for a good 2 months before feelings were mentioned and it was 6 months before we met and decided on a relationship. Though due to some unforseen circumstances we ended up moving in together shortly after but I couldn't be happier. I think online relationships can work but not that fast that's a bit crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:15 PM

From what he said the weekend he is free she isn't. They are meeting the 30th or something like that.

Quoting Anonymous: Why havent they met yet? I met my dh online and married him a month later. We are now inseperable, 3 years later.

1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:15 PM
I met my DF online, next month is 10 years together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:16 PM

I believe they can work too but this is nuts.

Quoting Anonymous: I met my dh online but we talked for a good 2 months before feelings were mentioned and it was 6 months before we met and decided on a relationship. Though due to some unforseen circumstances we ended up moving in together shortly after but I couldn't be happier. I think online relationships can work but not that fast that's a bit crazy.

Peace.Love.Pink
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Uh MTV's Catfish...that's a no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:17 PM
How old is your brother? Are they talking long distance?

Quoting Anonymous:

From what he said the weekend he is free she isn't. They are meeting the 30th or something like that.

Quoting Anonymous: Why havent they met yet? I met my dh online and married him a month later. We are now inseperable, 3 years later.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:18 PM
Myob
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)