Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes, it's true, I've never...

Posted by   + Show Post

My brother lives in Manhattan and recently bought a new co-op. He invited us to come down and see it and then go spend the day in Central Park.  He said he thought the kids would love it, especially the castle. I told him I was excited because I have never been to Central Park. We grew up just north of the city and I've been to the city many times for concerts, broadway shows, museums, etc. but never made it to Central Park. He was truly surprised that I have made it into my 40's and lived in NY my whole life but had never been to Central Park.

What is something that people are always surprised to find out that you've never done?
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Replies (331-340):
Tootsiegirl44
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:01 PM

I enjoy watching baseball on TV, but I was so bored when I went to a game. Will you ever go, just to say you've been? Lol

Quoting MommeeTo4: I've never been to a baseball game, despite living in Stl a huge baseball city.

Rebirth0112
by NikStar on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:03 PM
I've never been on a plane. Never been to a Titans game even though I live less than 20 min from Nashville. Never been to a concert at Riverfront park(Nashville thing). Never been to a Predators game. Never been to Fall Creek Falls.
MommeeTo4
by &1more on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Idk it be something to never do just to say I never have lol

I'm sure I will go, maybe wait until I'm really old so I can be on the news hahaha

Quoting Tootsiegirl44:

I enjoy watching baseball on TV, but I was so bored when I went to a game. Will you ever go, just to say you've been? Lol

Quoting MommeeTo4: I've never been to a baseball game, despite living in Stl a huge baseball city.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Disneyland is great, if you are a resident of California, which you are, you get resident discounts. If your kids really enjoy it, annual tickets is the best value, if you ever plan to go more than once. Also, include the California Adventure Park.
They have fastpasses so you don't have to wait in line very long.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm in California and have never been to disneyland.
Mommy2you08
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:04 PM
I could never live there. It's true it's the city that never sleeps. I live in a very quiet area

Quoting Tootsiegirl44:

It really is. I don't know how my brother lives there, but he loves it! 

Quoting Mommy2you08: The city is to crazy busy

Quoting Tootsiegirl44:

See, I knew it wasn't just me. Lol

Quoting Mommy2you08: I've only been to NYC once and I live in NY also

superwoman8977
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:05 PM
I have never been on a plane..
Tootsiegirl44
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol! I like the idea of waiting and getting  on the news.

Quoting MommeeTo4: Idk it be something to never do just to say I never have lol I'm sure I will go, maybe wait until I'm really old so I can be on the news hahaha
Quoting Tootsiegirl44:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM
I want to go to nyc. Never been there and it would be interesting to see it from the view of the rich. I'm sure my cousin would show us around :)

Quoting Tootsiegirl44:

It really is. I don't know how my brother lives there, but he loves it! 

Quoting Mommy2you08: The city is to crazy busy

Quoting Tootsiegirl44:

See, I knew it wasn't just me. Lol

Quoting Mommy2you08: I've only been to NYC once and I live in NY also

MommeeTo4
by &1more on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:07 PM
If you ever see the 100 yr old lady going to her first cards game, that's me

Quoting Tootsiegirl44:

Lol! I like the idea of waiting and getting  on the news.

Quoting MommeeTo4: Idk it be something to never do just to say I never have lol

I'm sure I will go, maybe wait until I'm really old so I can be on the news hahaha

Quoting Tootsiegirl44:

Gooberzilla
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:09 PM
When I was younger I wanted to visit every country in the world. Now that I'm older and have more knowledge of what is going on I am more selective about where I want to go. Europe, Canada, Australia, definitely. Africa, China, South America, Japan, the south Pacific islands, India, Russia. I really want to visit Antarctica, but I know that is probably not going to happen.

I also have "visit all 50 states" as a life goal. And I want to really VISIT, like stay for a while, not just pass through.

Quoting Tootsiegirl44:

Where else would you like to visit?

Quoting Gooberzilla: I've never left the country and I've only visited 4 states.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)