Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning services

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
If you do this or have someone come will you tell me your sq, how long they are there and how many people come?
I have a new woman coming Friday and she said a few hours with 2-3 people. Seems like over kill but maybe I just really don't clean enough lol
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MotherLady
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:02 PM
I have 2500sq/ft and they only do the first floor. I pay $320/month they come once a week for 2 hours there are 2 of them.

But they do a really poor job, and I'd replace them if I could. I'm actively seeking someone else.
ashley1693
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:03 PM
It really depends on what all you want done. If they're just washing floors, and cleaning a bathroom it shouldn't take long. But if they're doing windows, dusting, deep cleaning things that sounds about right.
ELKmountain.mom
by Peepers on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:04 PM
That stinks! We have a baby coming mid sept so I am hoping she works out and I don't have to look for someone else before then.
Good luck and thank you for the info

Quoting MotherLady: I have 2500sq/ft and they only do the first floor. I pay $320/month they come once a week for 2 hours there are 2 of them.

But they do a really poor job, and I'd replace them if I could. I'm actively seeking someone else.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:08 PM
3600 sq feet(I think) and it takes one woman 3 hours to clean. I do a lot of tidy work before she comes to make it easier for her.
BewitchedKisses
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Yeah, it depends on what you're having done. 

When I used to clean houses, I would do it by myself and if I was doing deep cleaning. I could be in a 2,500 sqft house for up to 5-6 hours. 

If I was just doing a quick pass through, floors, quick dusting and straightening maybe two hours. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)