Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wont stop tattling.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I am staying at a Domestic Violence Shelter -- the reason why is an even longer story for an even longer post -- and there is this other family here (well there are several, but I am going to complain about this one) who has 2 little girls, ages 4 and 6 years old.

They are HUGE tattle tales. They tell on each other, they tell on my son and any of the other little children (who are all under 3, by the way) for little things like getting inside a tent that they brought down into the PUBLIC play room and left there for a few days. I have seen them snatch from other children and then cry when someone snatches from them. They will constantly stand in front of one of the smaller children and attempt to take a toy that they have. They also take toys the smaller kids want and make them chase them "keep away" from the living room to the kitchen, to the kids room (one giant circle).

I am getting so tired of it. Their Mom is a really nice lady but only corrects the problem some of the time. It has gotten to the point where we leave and go to the park or when they entertain one of the public rooms we go up to our rooms and sit because I get so tired of hearing it.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)