Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just about had it with him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this
Lately all my husband is doing is avoiding me and playing in a tennis league while I am
Left with a 2 and 6 yr old. Without going into the long story we have been married for 9 years and mostly happy. I feel like I get little to no time to myself and I have never
Left the kids overnight with him alone but I think I am going to this weekend one night just to get away. Just to let him know how hard this all is on my own. It's not tit for tat it's not begrudging I do this and it will break my heart to be away from my kids for the night but I feel like I need to....
Have any of you had a problem conveying to your husband you need help with the kids more ???? I have been saying it for years to him and now I am beyond fed up !! He puts little to no effort into our marriage and I feel like he doesn't care about me at all ....
Help, opinions needed...with a kind heart
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:15 PM
My family is blended so we each do our fair share with the kiddos. Have you talked to him? Maybe get a babysitter for a weekend and you and him go away together to have time to talk and figure things out. I pray he turns around for you. You deserve help and your own personal time. Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:55 PM
I do, and I just feel very alone isolated and ignored ....I am just getting really fed up with his lack of empathy about being a stay at home mom thanks for ur kind response

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)