Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if its not a uti then what is it *tmi*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
For the last 4 days I have pain when I finishpeeing.

Not durring, not long after, just as I finish. I have had UTIS since I was a child, this isnt the same. AZO isn't touching it, labs are clear, no fever etc.

Tmi- the pain is all in my clitorus. When I bend over to getb the last urine, my clit feels full and swollen. I have PCOS and Endo if that helps any.... my dr is stumped.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Any blood or wbcs in your urine? It sounds like you might have inflammation which can be caused by certain foods or stress. Inflammation can cause UTI-like symptoms and is often a benign but irritating condition. You could akso be having bladder spasms, also benign but can be painful. The other thing I an thinking is that you may have a tiny kidney stone that I working its way down. Generally they are wicked painful but if it is really small or hasn't hit your ureter, you wouldn't have severe pain. If it continues, I'd ask for a referral to a urologist. They are better equipped to diagnose these issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I have felt a few bladder twitches but that was when it was really full.

No wbc in urine. Hard to tell about blood as i have had my period for almost a month. :(

I was wondering about a stuck stone....

Quoting Anonymous: Any blood or wbcs in your urine? It sounds like you might have inflammation which can be caused by certain foods or stress. Inflammation can cause UTI-like symptoms and is often a benign but irritating condition. You could akso be having bladder spasms, also benign but can be painful. The other thing I an thinking is that you may have a tiny kidney stone that I working its way down. Generally they are wicked painful but if it is really small or hasn't hit your ureter, you wouldn't have severe pain. If it continues, I'd ask for a referral to a urologist. They are better equipped to diagnose these issues.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN