Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughter didn't get any food (EDIT)

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:41 PM
  • 249 Replies
11 moms liked this

I was going to get pizza delivered, but Dh had my debit card so I had to go pick it up from his job. Being too late, I just was going to pick up food but the kids couldn't decide what they wanted. So, I went to Taco Bell/Pizza Hut store to get pizza. When the kids got out, dd 7 decided to throw a huge fit and started running through the parking lot. After catching her, I took her to the truck, busted her ass, made all the other kids get in and we left. I got myself, and the three boys, food. She got nothing. We have sandwiches at home. Bash away...I'm tired of ungrateful children who don't get their way and throw fits.

I didn't mean that dd didn't get any food at all!!! She had the option for a sandwich at home. I normally cook every night, even after working a 12 hour shift. Tonight, I got home an hour later than usual. I'm exhausted, and didn't feel like cooking so I picked up food instead. I'm a horrible mother for fast food and spanking my children. I know.

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imyourPuppy
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:44 PM
4 moms liked this
Oh well, she will eat tomorrow.
I, personally, would not punish by withholding food from my children, but not a big deal. She will learn next time.
Schnauzerlov869
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting imyourPuppy: Oh well, she will eat tomorrow. I, personally, would not punish by withholding food from my children, but not a big deal. She will learn next time.

JackAttacks
by Angel on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this
So she gets a spanking plus no pizza?
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:46 PM
11 moms liked this
She's not withholding food. She said there's sandwich stuff at home.

Quoting imyourPuppy: Oh well, she will eat tomorrow.
I, personally, would not punish by withholding food from my children, but not a big deal. She will learn next time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:47 PM
6 moms liked this
The horror!!

Quoting JackAttacks: So she gets a spanking plus no pizza?
ninjakids
by Christina on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Ok ...
conweis
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:47 PM
I guess she will learn
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this
She said that sandwiches are at home so the kid ate just not the treat of fast food.

Quoting imyourPuppy: Oh well, she will eat tomorrow.
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

As long as you allowed her to make herself something for dinner at home then I think that is an appropriate punishment. (Not the spanking)

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:47 PM
5 moms liked this
She'll live and hopefully not behave like that again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)