Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do kids have to grow up??

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:47 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was sitting here thinking and realized I will only be 37 when my oldest learns to drive.  : (  Why does time have to go so fast?  I just want to keep them little

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Because murder is frowned upon?

KykysMomma1128
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:51 PM
I find a lot of joy in watching dd grow but at times I wish time could slow down some. A few more little hugs and kisses. I miss rocking her to sleep.
Benjamins-mama
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:54 PM

I enjoy watching him grow and learn new things don't get me wrong but it just makes me sad at the same time.   It still feels like yesterday that he was born.   He's almost 6

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:56 PM

I wish mine would.

markswife03
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:58 PM
I kind of look forward to them getting a little older. I'm ready to have a life.
GaleJ
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:58 PM
I would have certainly liked our son to have grown up slower than he did. He is twenty-three and while I think he is an awesome almost adult I do miss my little one.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:01 PM

I keep telling my 10 year old she needs to quite growing up. She has two inches and she will be taller them me. She will roll her eyes when I say this.

Otterpuff
by mouse on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:03 PM
I know! DD is 4 already and I miss her being so tiny. Its already causing baby fever.
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:07 PM

I never minded them getting older.  They're now 32, 24, 21 and 19.  All out of the house (younger two in college, older two self supporting).  My oldest is getting married next week.

I love spending time with them - and I also love having time where I am not responsible for them.

Benjamins-mama
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:20 PM

I have mixed feelings.   A part of me can't wait til I am able to sleep in without hearing kids throw toys and yelling but another part of me just wants them to stay little and always gives me hugs and kisses and want to be cuddled

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)