Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:58 PM
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My kids had an amazing first day of school and me and my sweet girl ate Sushi for the first time tonight! It was a great day. Share your pics ;)
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my2kids0506
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Bump
Lennyloves
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Sushi yum. Mine arent back yet. Next week:) cute kid's!
my2kids0506
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM
It was wonderful ! Thank you !!!

Quoting Lennyloves: Sushi yum. Mine arent back yet. Next week:) cute kid's!
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Very cool.  My kids had their first day today, too.  Dinner wasn't half as exciting as first time sushi.

my2kids0506
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Did they have a good day?

Quoting Ginger0104:

Very cool.  My kids had their first day today, too.  Dinner wasn't half as exciting as first time sushi.

pce68
by Patti on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:20 PM

My dd started school on Monday. I don't have any pictures though because my phone doesn't have internet and I don't have a digital camera.

Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah they did :)  My 8th grader is ready for summer again, the 4th grader is excited for school tomorrow. 

Quoting my2kids0506: Did they have a good day?
Quoting Ginger0104:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't share pictures but today was lil man's first day of kindergarten. His teacher sent home a note and called.....

To tell me my lil man was an absolute blessing to have in class, well mannered, polite, helpful, and just an overall sweetheart!

Good first day win!

My 3rd grader also had an amazing day, wouldn't stopraving aabout how awesome her music teacher is, which I hope really inspires her, as she loves music and the arts!
my2kids0506
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM
My dd LOVES music to and is in a local girls choir. Hearing her sing is my favorite sound. Continue to encourage her music ;)

Quoting Anonymous: I don't share pictures but today was lil man's first day of kindergarten. His teacher sent home a note and called.....

To tell me my lil man was an absolute blessing to have in class, well mannered, polite, helpful, and just an overall sweetheart!

Good first day win!

My 3rd grader also had an amazing day, wouldn't stopraving aabout how awesome her music teacher is, which I hope really inspires her, as she loves music and the arts!
my2kids0506
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)