Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eww gross? Grow up!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
I just got back from the hospital. Theyre going to keep my mom overnight because we couldnt get her blood sugar levels under 650.

They asked my mom for a urine sample and because she is on her period she got blood clots in it. My mom is a very shy woman and already was embarassed being out in public in her pjs and with no make up.
She was about hiding her face when the one of the nurses looked at the cuo and said oh eww. The other nurse apologized and said she was new but come on!!! If thats the field you choose shut up!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

what an ass!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

mommy211983
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:02 PM
That's rude and unprofessional. Hope your mom gets feeling better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:02 PM

I hate giving pee samples... I really do... i Especially in the places that don't have the little door in the bathroom.. \

When I was 13 I had to give one in the ER. I had to carry it down the hallway to my room, then they moved us so I had to take it down another one.. I wanted to die..

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Your poor Mom!!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:03 PM
Unprofessional.
autodidact
by Snarknado on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:04 PM

sounds as though she made a poor choice in her line of work.

ardan85
by Ardan on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:04 PM
That's horrible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM

There have been many times I've WANTED to say that! lol. Or choked back some puke while I smiled and assured the person it was fine. But yeah, dumbass, you're going to see gross things in the nursing field. She either won't make it long or will end up behind a desk REAL quick!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Thanks. I think shell be okay but she needs to switch her diet!!! Shes insulin resistant they said and her doctor says its because the amount of milk she drinks. I dont know anything about it but i think she should listen to her doc but she thinks hes full of "hooey"

Quoting mommy211983: That's rude and unprofessional. Hope your mom gets feeling better.
leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM
That is so rude.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)