Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would his attitude get on your nerves too?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

My husband. He's like the non-answerer. I can ask him are you hungry? He'll reply "sure I guess." He told me he thinks we should consider the other school distict for dd's highschool, so today I pulled up the stats and try to show him. His anwer was "And?" I say" Well before I have to break it to her that she won't be going to the school that most of her friends are going to I wanted to check the stats and discuss them with you." He said "Am I supposed to say something?, I know it's a better school just cause it's located in a better neighborhood."

>_____________________<

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell him that you want input. If he still doesn't comply learn to make these decisions on your own.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:29 PM

That's exactly what I did tell him. I asked him for his input and he said "i don't have any, I already knew this." I told him I'm bringing up the stats to compae and discuss for our daughter education. He replied "you are the only person that insists on discussions." Really?

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2: Tell him that you want input. If he still doesn't comply learn to make these decisions on your own.

JanineDeer
by Janine on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Yes that would annoy me to no end.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM

bump.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)