Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creepy S*** Kids Say !!!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM
  • 114 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was sitting at the doctors office today and there were several pregnant woman in . A little boy (may 3 or 4) was sitting with his mom (who was also noticeably pregnant) and said fairly loudly, pointing at another woman, "Mommy is she pregnant too?" The mom nods with a smile . "can I at least cut THAT baby out?" The mom didn't even know how to respond and made him sit back . He got upset and said "I know you were thinking it too" While looking right at me . Never wanted to kick a kid over and run out do fast lol .

Creepy things your kids have said ? Even if they weren't yours, SHARE !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM
My son said when I was pregnant with baby 2 "mom, if we find out the baby is a boy can't we just hide it under the bed and steal a sister?" O.o
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll bet his mom has complained more than once in his presence that she was tired of being pregnant and wished she could cut the baby out!

SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Lmao . Was it a boy ?

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: My son said when I was pregnant with baby 2 "mom, if we find out the baby is a boy can't we just hide it under the bed and steal a sister?" O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM
my 3 year old dd was waking up from a nap the other day and I sat down next to her on her bed. She just points next to her dresser and says "see her mommy? you see her?" freaked me out lol. Assuming it was from a dream she was having or something.
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM
That makes more sense . He just looked so evil lol .

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

I'll bet his mom has complained more than once in his presence that she was tired of being pregnant and wished she could cut the baby out!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Luckily no. He got his sister, and no baby had to live under the bed :)

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: Lmao . Was it a boy ?

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: My son said when I was pregnant with baby 2 "mom, if we find out the baby is a boy can't we just hide it under the bed and steal a sister?" O.o
chamamahaha
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM
kids aresome, maybe thats how she told him babies are born
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Oh gawd I hope it was a dream lol .

Quoting Anonymous: my 3 year old dd was waking up from a nap the other day and I sat down next to her on her bed. She just points next to her dresser and says "see her mommy? you see her?" freaked me out lol. Assuming it was from a dream she was having or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Maybe but she looked mortified lol .

Quoting chamamahaha: kids aresome, maybe thats how she told him babies are born
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Lmao! That almost brought me to tears.. I wouldn't even know how to react to that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)