Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you pleasure yourself?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

Dh and I have a very healthy sex life, And I Enjoy it, I get off from it. And he is not selfish when it comes to oral sex either... But I Enjoy masturbating with sex toys by myself from time to time... 

How about you?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Yep sometimes I just wanna do me.
chamamahaha
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:31 PM
i can control dreams, in a sexual way n so totally o like that, so f its starting to be a scary dream, i turn it into a sexual way, sometimes o am having sex n the thing bites my head off but sometimes it turns a bad dream good
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Quoting chamamahaha: i can control dreams, in a sexual way n so totally o like that, so f its starting to be a scary dream, i turn it into a sexual way, sometimes o am having sex n the thing bites my head off but sometimes it turns a bad dream good
chamamahaha
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:39 PM
did you just smell your own fart..... otherwise haha, i cum during sex dreams on purpose and yooou cant

Quoting BrutalTruth:

Mobile Photo

Quoting chamamahaha: i can control dreams, in a sexual way n so totally o like that, so f its starting to be a scary dream, i turn it into a sexual way, sometimes o am having sex n the thing bites my head off but sometimes it turns a bad dream good
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Why didn't you just say that instead of whatever that shit says down there?

Quoting chamamahaha: did you just smell your own fart..... otherwise haha, i cum during sex dreams on purpose and yooou cant

Quoting BrutalTruth:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM
nah, not really. I've tried but I either get bored too easily or I get sidetracked
chamamahaha
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:48 PM
im like a dude with a small dick, i like beatng around the bush.

Quoting BrutalTruth: Why didn't you just say that instead of whatever that shit says down there?

Quoting chamamahaha: did you just smell your own fart..... otherwise haha, i cum during sex dreams on purpose and yooou cant

Quoting BrutalTruth:

Mobile Photo

lucydiamond
by LD on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Well someone has to. ;)
Brandibee_5
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Yep!
polkaspots
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:54 PM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)