Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dark confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

at this time things are getting very hard for us and I am just about to my breaking point. Bc of certain circumstances I lost my job back in Feb, since the daycares in our area were full , and the one daycare we coudl afford to start with was one of the reasons why I was out of work{long story short ym daughter was being bullied and came home with bruises on her and the teachers werent telling me or my husband but knew about it, and then my son was being left in soiled pants for hours on end and one lady actaully told me she just did not want to leave the room to change him!?} anyway back on track here. After a court battle with ym ex to get the child support that needed to be corrected we were told that our old county who kept telling me i would have to wait 6-8 weeks before i could get payments was completly wrong, and he is now making normal payments on his own, but the bills are still piling up i am almost 1600 behind on my house payment, utilities are behind, and the vehical payments are behind as well, i spent literally 3 hours today going over ym grocery list to make sure that we had what we would need, but remain under $80 for two weeks for 4 people- we do not qualify for PA except WIC{which does help dont get me wrong} my husband was been trying to find a second job to work on the side and thankfully he will start aug 25 and that will be an extra 400 a month. you may ask well why havent you gone back to work? I am 9 months pregannt and believe me i have been trying to find anything- even keeping kids, selling what i can to make room, and even tried to get this call center job at home but nothing has gone through.

we are expecting this kid in just a few short weeks and though i should feel so happy i feel so depressed. I feel that i have let my family down, that i have caused this stress, i wonder what will we do when this little one gets here? would it be better if i just did not make it through the birth and my husband collect my life insurance? i know he is stressed but i can not tell him of these thoughts bc i dont want to break him as well. i am scared, sad and just plain loosing my mind. i dont know what to do, i am terrified theyw ill turn the lights out on my babies, that they will come take my van and then my husband will have no way to work, i have not been gaining the weight i have needed this pregnancy because i have been cooking smaller meals but making sure that my two other childern are eating and are well{i may grab a bowl of ceral or something} and all i want to do is just cry, but i cant- they need me, i have to be strong for all of them...idk what to do anymore please dont bash me i really just can not take anymore i know i am low i dont need to be reminded i just needed to vent, i needed to get this out one way where my family would never know 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:09 AM
3 moms liked this
Pray. Pray.. Pray.. Our god is an awesome god he will provide.. Just have patience and faith.. Trust me he will not let you down..
KTU
by Kim on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:10 AM
I agree.

Quoting Anonymous: Pray. Pray.. Pray.. Our god is an awesome god he will provide.. Just have patience and faith.. Trust me he will not let you down..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:14 AM
I feel for you honey :( I've been there!!
ashtie
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:19 AM

I am so sorry you are in this position, but keep you head up it will get better put your faith in prayer.

AilsaSeoid
by UnicornMayo on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Uhaul and Apple have customer service jobs you could do from a library if need be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:26 AM
I would like to know more about these jobs do you have any info?

Quoting AilsaSeoid: Uhaul and Apple have customer service jobs you could do from a library if need be.

runningbear123
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I wonder if you could hook up with a local food bank.  Try contacting your local United Way and see if there is anything they can help you with.  Sometimes they have programs to help pay utilities.

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:28 AM
I've been in similar situations. When I got pregnant for the first time, I lost my job, lost my apartment, I had to move in with my sister, my car was repossessed, there were days when I would only eat one meal. Life is not always fair or good. Believe me when I say you can get through this. You should start couponing in order to save money on groceries. Also get creative with reusing things. It will help a lot. Good luck and if you ever want to chat you can pm me.
AilsaSeoid
by UnicornMayo on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Apple: http://www.apple.com/jobs/us/advisor_pro_faq.html

Uhaul: http://jobs.uhaul.com/contact_center.aspx?jobtype=workfromhome

Quoting Anonymous: I would like to know more about these jobs do you have any info?

Quoting AilsaSeoid: Uhaul and Apple have customer service jobs you could do from a library if need be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Hang in there all you can do is keep trying !! Keep looking for work and better paying jobs , think of ways to make money like cleaning houses , dog sitting etc ... Look for available help social services , Churches and pantries etc.. Reach out for help and support from friends and relatives . think about talking to your dh , he may be having similar thoughts and being together in this may bring you both closer but not talking about things during such a difficult time could put a wedge between you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)