Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this mom I know is horrible and shouldn't have kids at all

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
There is the mom, she is a single parent of five ages 8, 9, 10, 11 &16.. she works and goes to law school..well ee were talking and I mentioned how sad I was to have my kids return to school...she was like " I'm not, I am glad the go back to school, three months is such a long time"
I'm thinking this women hates being a mom, she shouldn't of had kids. She is rude and when she is at work she refusing to talk to her kids and simply tells them '"wait until I am home" who does that???? This bitch need to have cps called on her or the something.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Replies (131-140):
PeachQuean
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Oh it is fantastic.

Some of us still have lo at home but we still go. Lol

It's a celebration to another school year and for us parents to be more relaxed. Lol

Quoting Crashly: Ugh! That sounds fantastic!

Quoting PeachQuean: Call.them on me.

Me and my friends actually have a party the day ours go back. We go.out to lunch and have a drink.and celebrate together.

My kids wouldn't ever dare call me at work unless it was an emergency situation.

Are you.a helicopter parent?
deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Wth

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think she hates her children.  She's obviously overwhelmed and needed to stop reproducing about 3 children ago. 

I guess I'm in the middle.  I am not a sobbing mess when my kids go back to school but I don't run around with my friends like a teenager, go drinking like some posters are bragging about, and just bascially party because my kids are at school again.  I actually like my kids being home but that doesn't mean I'm hovering over them the whole time or screaming at them to get away from me which seems to be what most of you are saying.  Some of you seem like you have a pretty fucked up mindset.

wickedfunmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM
She sounds like a normal mom of 5 to me. Working and going to law school? I would be excited for the school year to begin too.
Pixers
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Dude, seriously?? I love both my boys more than words can describe but I do a happy dance every year when school starts.  When I work, I am at work and unless it is a full on OMG call an ambulance/cops/fire department I am at work, it can wait.  

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Huh? Not quite sure what you're trying to say.

Quoting Anonymous: So, because I choose a partner with intergrity, honesty and godly values, she is better than me. And I a bitch for tell her so..poor little si gle mom...maybe she should uave made better choices. She doesn't have togo back to school.. she is being selfish.
Quoting Anonymous:

If you ever experience being a single mom, working full time, and going to a law school at the same time, 3 months with all 5 kids not going to school would be hell for you. And I'm sure you don't know the reasons of how she became a single mom. You are a sahm with only 2 kids. Just because you're being sad to have your kids going back to school is not making you a better mom than her. Imagine she's able to send all of her 5 kids to school and buy them their school supplies on her own while juggling work and school.

morgiefae
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:23 AM

I'm very rude when people stick their noses where they don't delong.

Quoting Anonymous: All you women are rude as well!!!

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Wait, let me see if I have this right. You think someone should call CPS because she made a comment about being happy that her kids are going back to school?

You HAVE to be a troll.  No one is this ridiculous IRL.

Then again...

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:31 AM

I am a SAHM and think you're ridiculous.  They are there for their kids the same as you are.  Not every mom on this earth was meant to be a SAHM and that doesn't make them any less of a mom than you. 

Quoting Anonymous: I am serious, how can u women sit there and not be there for YOUR kids...damn, I am available to my kids all the time...my kids will look back and say, my mom has always been there for us...can any of your kids do the same???
Quoting ncbirdie:

You know, I'm not typically one to call "troll", but this feels like a troll post.

Many moms have a hard time dealing with having their kids home full time when they are usually attending school.  It throws one's routine off.  The friction of people who aren't always around one another being forced together often makes it difficult to get along with one another.  I can see how summers can be frustrating and rough.

And as someone else said, many employers don't allow personal calls.  Basically, unless it is extremely important, the kids don't need to be calling her while she's at work.

jen291985
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:32 AM

You're a fucking retard. A kid won't die becasue they have to wait to talk to their parent. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Hey troll, just call cps and be done with it if you think it's so bad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)