Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I wrong? Screen shot of what he's saying pg 2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
My ex and I broke up in February of this year. Since then we've been trying to work things out. When we were together there was a lot of things done and said that broke all trust between us. Each of us were talking to our exes behind each other's back and that's what pretty much messed it all up.

Well I just found out he's talking to his exes sister after he's had her blocked this entire time. I feel like he broke my trust that I was starting to rebuild. I'm not jealous of his exes sister at all. Don't get me wrong.

It's the fact that because of what he did in the past we agreed to not talk to any of them. It hurts that he went back and started talking to her again. He hardly knows her. I feel like he's doing it to ask and talk about his ex.

I ended it with him tonight. Was I wrong? Please no bashing.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Bump
Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:33 AM
Of course you weren't wrong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennplus5
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Not wrong st all. He would make the effort to keep those promises if he meant them. Don't Go back, move forward.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:35 AM
He just told me to get over it and the past is the past. But I don't see any reason whatsoever that he needs her as a friend or even talk to her.

Quoting Bertha21: Of course you weren't wrong!
Jennplus5
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM
Fuck that. He's just dicking things up now and blaming you to take the focus off his messing up. Please leave.. It's the only way to get past the past and make him know you deserve better.

Quoting Anonymous: He just told me to get over it and the past is the past. But I don't see any reason whatsoever that he needs her as a friend or even talk to her.

Quoting Bertha21: Of course you weren't wrong!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:38 AM
I really don't see any reason why he needs her in his life

Quoting Jennplus5: Not wrong st all. He would make the effort to keep those promises if he meant them. Don't Go back, move forward.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:39 AM
Roxanna?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)