Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my ex needs to stfu!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
So I am not proud but I have lived w my mom the past 3 yrs. My ex is out of line to say that I am just milking and using my mom. I guess a mutual friend sent him screenshots of my new tattoo and goingto music festivals. My ex said if it was really a priority I would have done it already.

And that he is tired of having to cater his and my sons life to my poor choices. He is upset because I had said at mediation that I was moving this month. Well non your busness but I cant move! He needs to get over himself and leave me an my son alone!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Why does he care if you live with your mom?
hopeful_leslie
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Yea he needs to STFU
petie1104
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:07 PM
How is he having to cater? I mean, personally, you should be moving out if that was the plan, but how does that mean he is catering to your poor choices?
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:07 PM
5 moms liked this

If you said it in mediation and don't do it he can use that against you. All he needs to do is file in court. You lied during mediation, which is a big no-no. 

And all of that money on tattoos and music festivals could have been used towards a place of your own. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Cause DS and I share a room and bed.

Quoting Anonymous: Why does he care if you live with your mom?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I kind of agree with him on the if you can afford to move out how can you afford a tattoo and going out to concerts? What is he having to do that if you lived on your own he would not have to do? And does your kid have his own room at your moms?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:11 PM
How old is your son?

Why can't he have his own bed?

Quoting Anonymous: Cause DS and I share a room and bed.

Quoting Anonymous: Why does he care if you live with your mom?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Because my son goes to school between homes and if I moved he would have gone to the school in exs district and attend there permanently

Quoting petie1104: How is he having to cater? I mean, personally, you should be moving out if that was the plan, but how does that mean he is catering to your poor choices?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:15 PM
He is mad he pays child support when my son is w him more than half time.

He has to commute our son to school because two yrs ago the mediator chose the district between homes for my son to attend. The mediator was going to put him in exs SD when I move

Quoting Anonymous: I kind of agree with him on the if you can afford to move out how can you afford a tattoo and going out to concerts? What is he having to do that if you lived on your own he would not have to do? And does your kid have his own room at your moms?
petie1104
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:17 PM
So because your mom's is in a different district? Is he having to drive further to pick him up? I'm sorry, it still isn't quite making sense to me.

Quoting Anonymous: Because my son goes to school between homes and if I moved he would have gone to the school in exs district and attend there permanently

Quoting petie1104: How is he having to cater? I mean, personally, you should be moving out if that was the plan, but how does that mean he is catering to your poor choices?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)